Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blog #5

1.) Creating a meaningful artwork is my biggest accomplishment within my Midterm diptych.  I feel as if the topic was one that had meaning within my life and the lives of many people throughout our country.  It's something that puts into an image a lot of emotions that are hard to express with words. 

2.) In Quiz 2 I was having a really hard time with the selection tools.  It had been taking me a really long time to accomplish very simple selections.  I didn't know about within the quick selection tool the subtraction selection and being able to change the hardness of the selection.  Now i have became very efficient in my selection tools. 

3.)  With quiz 2 there was really no meaning to the work at all.  I made an image with a hot air balloon, a dog on a raft, and Brutus jumping off a diving board into mirror lake.  The image was very far stretched and had no meaning, My midterm on the other hand was very symbolic.  The midterm doesn't seem to flow as well because it has a very symbolic meaning behind it.  Every part of the image has meaning behind it from the band being cut to the couple being turned upside down.

1 comment:

  1. Seems difficult to complete this blog post before you have completed all assignments, but cannot blame you for working ahead!

    ReplyDelete